The members of Kingston Collaborative Family Law are specially trained, and the group has been in existence for many years.
The lawyers are all members in good standing of the Law Society of Upper Canada and have many years of experience in the practice of Family Law. Once you have decided that this method is appropriate for you, you should contact a collaborative family lawyer listed on this website. You and your spouse each need your own collaborative family law lawyer.
We are all committed to the Guiding Principles of collaborative family law:
- To reduce conflict in family law
- To promote more effective communication between parties;
- To achieve fair and equitable results within a legal framework;
- To review rights and obligations pursuant to federal, and provincial statutes and common law;
- To represent clients in a collaborative atmosphere;
- To make the process cost-effective.